Wednesday 15 August 2012

Garnier B.B. Cream Review

Recently all I have been seeing on TV is adverts for B.B. creams, and I have to admit that I had no idea what they where or what they did. But now I have been enlightened and converted into a B.B. cream lover!  A couple of weeks ago, while I was browsing through the Student Beans website I stumbled upon a free sample of Garnier's B.B. cream and had to satisfy my curiosity (fortunately this time curiosity has not killed the cat!). A few days later, I found this on my door step...




Inside the nifty packaging, I was pleasantly surprised to find three large samples inside, along with an introduction to Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector, B.B. cream.  B.B. stands for Blemish Balm, which is a product that combines the benefits of make-up and skincare and is essentially used to hydrate skin and provide coverage. Garnier claim that the product can be used either on its own, as a primer or as a touch up. Here's what I thought...

     The Good
  • The first thing you notice about the product is the smell, I find it to have a light, refreshing, fruity fragrance which brightens my mornings.
  • The cream blends in to my skin really well, with a lot more coverage than I had expected.
  • The product also fells really light on my skin.
  • In Boots a tube of Garnier's B.B. cream will only set you back about £7.50, which I think is really good value for this 'all-rounder' product
     The Bad
  • The only bad thing I can think of about this product, is that it does leave my skin looking a little dewy so that a little powder is needed on top.
Overall I really like this product, and as soon as I have £7.50 to spare I will be off to Boots in a shot!  I would give this product an 8/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment