Inside the nifty packaging, I was pleasantly surprised to find three large samples inside, along with an introduction to Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector, B.B. cream. B.B. stands for Blemish Balm, which is a product that combines the benefits of make-up and skincare and is essentially used to hydrate skin and provide coverage. Garnier claim that the product can be used either on its own, as a primer or as a touch up. Here's what I thought...
- The first thing you notice about the product is the smell, I find it to have a light, refreshing, fruity fragrance which brightens my mornings.
- The cream blends in to my skin really well, with a lot more coverage than I had expected.
- The product also fells really light on my skin.
- In Boots a tube of Garnier's B.B. cream will only set you back about £7.50, which I think is really good value for this 'all-rounder' product
- The only bad thing I can think of about this product, is that it does leave my skin looking a little dewy so that a little powder is needed on top.