Monday 20 August 2012

10 Things About Abigail Robyn

I have recently been tagged by my sister to answer 10 questions about myself, so here goes!

What is your theme song?
I think it would have to be Hakuna Matata from The Lion King.  I am quite often called laid back and I am usually too busy doing something interesting/fun/silly to be worrying about the stuff I probably should be pulling my hair out over!

What is your least favourite food?
Mushrooms.  Definitely.  I can be a very fussy eater and mushrooms just look, smell and taste nasty, and don't even get me started on the yucky texture!

What was your favourite childhood toy?
I don't know if this counts, but I had a Snow White costume that I loved!

What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Probably hoovering as it seems to me like the easiest one with the best results.

What did you want to be when you're older?
I used to have a plan that involved being a nurse, a vet, a charity worker and a busy mum all at once, now the plan is to just make money as it is definitely lacking from my life at the moment!

What is your favourite colour?
Red.  Don't even need to think about this one, it has always be red.

What generation do you wish you had been part of?
I am pretty happy with this generation, as a psychology student the social advances that are being made/have been made recently really interest me.

What are your goals for the future?
Happiness, health and the same for all my family (and to have a gorgeous house of course!).

What is most likely to cheer you up?
Usually my boyfriend, friends and family can cheer me up, if not then a few hours alone with a good book usually does the trick (or Christmas!)


1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    buy clothing online

    ReplyDelete