Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pancake day!

It has seemed like a really super long time since I last blogged, a LOT has happened since November 2012!

Not only have I graduated, I now have my own flat along with a proper grown up job and I have grown my hair and had it all cut off again! There are also lots of littler things that I would like to talk about, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Firstly today is shove Tuesday, and this year I actually managed to have all the ingredients for pancakes in my kitchen at once! Now this probably doesn't seem like a big achievement (after all it is only milk, eggs and flour) but for an ex student who doesn't like eggs and whos old flat mates loved milky tea, it is close to a miracle!

After a long day at work, experimenting with different pancake toppings whilst watching Game of Thrones was a perfect way for me to spend the evening (especially as it gave me an excuses to ignore the washing up sat on the side!).

I think the Nutella/jam combo made it for me this year! What is your favourite pancake topping?

No comments:

Post a Comment